FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Pink Fir Potatoes
- We source this French variety of potato from a specialist producer in Kent who farms on the Morghew Estate, an ancient parkland with rich, fertile soil.Ê
- Pink Fir potatoes are an old French heritage fingerling variety dating back to the mid-19th century.Ê
- With a light pink skin and firm creamy flesh they can have quite a knobbly appearance.Ê
- Their waxy texture makes them a delicious salad potato with a nutty, earthy flavour.Ê
- A versatile variety, they lend themselves well to roasting, boiling and mashing.Ê
- Grown direct in the soil, this variety has natural protection from weeds and disease due to its good covering of foliage.Ê
- Best roasted with their skins on for maximum flavour.
Take it further
- Roasted with whole stalks of rosemary and olive oil.Ê
- Mashed, fold in spring greens and parsley.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.Ê
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.ÊÊ
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3.5 days. Nutritional Value: Country of Origin: UK