Cuppanut Coconut Infusion 15 per pack

0.5 kg

A fragrant naturally sweet coconut infusion makes for a tranquil hot cuppa

15 Biodegradable Pyramid Bags of Cuppanut Coconut Infusion

87% of the ingredients in this pack is pure coconut. The remaining 13% are all natural and non artificial flavourings.

All Cuppanut products are made with Natural Ingredients from the very best sources.
No artificial ingredients have been used.
That's why Cuppanut tastes so good!
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Country of Origin
United Kingdom

Suitable for vegetarians Nutrition Value: Typical Values Per 100ml Per Serving
Energy kcal 7 15
kJ 28 63
Fat 0.7g 1.6g
of which saturates 0.6g 1.3g
Carbohydrates 0.1g 0.2g
of which sugars 0.1g 0.2g
Protein 0.1g 0.2g
Salt 0g 0g Country Of Origin: United Kingdom