Produced in the UK from starch-based renewable resources, these 100% compostable caddy liners allow food waste to be easily segregated from other household rubbish, making the tasks of waste reduction easier, safer and better for the environment.Ê
Designed to fit most compost caddy bins, ideally for use with the Addis 2.5l Compost Food Caddy Bin. The bags conform and are printed with the compostable 'EN13432' logo that serves to identify and verify the compostability of the product. Each roll pack contains 20 liners.
This product and its content may be disposed of in a local authority scheme. Please refer to your local authority's guidelines for information on the use of compostable liners and accepted waste.
The bags will completely biodegradable within 60 days, in a commercial compost system and do not harm or contaminate the environment.Ê
- Material: 100% Compostable & Biodegradable Corn Starch
- Colourway: GreenÊ
- Capacity: 7 Litre Bag Capacity
- Dimensions: Approximately 80cm Rim & 40cm Deep
- Product Includes: 1 Roll of 20 Bags
- Made in the U.K.
- 100% Biodegradable & 100% Compostable
- Ideal for use withÊAddis 2.5l Compost Food Caddy
- Suitable for use with most 2.5 to 3 litre compost bins
- Approved for food waste recycling with most councilsÊ
- Certified to EN 13432 and carries the European standard Seedling logo Nutritional Value: Country of Origin: UK